- No products in the cart.
Innova Reading Bookshelves are designed by ELT experts specifically for children whose first language is not English. A set of magical tales encourage children to learn to read English through a range of classic stories. A controlled syllabus progression for vocabulary and sentence structure ensures easy comprehension, with an interactive element at the end of every page that challenges children to predict “What happens next?”.
A free downloadable audio version is available free at:
innovapress.com/readers or by scanning the QR code on the back cover of each
– 76% of the 200 most common English words
– 86% of the top 100 sight words
– Detailed Guide for Teachers and Parents
– Vocabulary, comprehension and grammar activities for each reader, andpoems, too
– Free downloadable audio
– Pop-out characters for story retelling
Published by Innova Press
Buy the materials by scrolling down to the bottom of this page